Popsicle season is officially here.
There will be long afternoons in the shade of the porch. There will be days at the river and lake. And there will be probiotic coconut mango lassi popsicles!
This new popsicle flavor will have everyone begging for another! Mango lassis are creamy, sweet, and tangy.
What Is a Lassi?
A lassi is a blended drink from the northern region of India made with dahi, a traditional fermented milk.
Dahi is a lacto-fermented yogurt made from raw cow, goat, or buffalo milk.
Can You Make a Lassi Dairy Free?
Yes! That is exactly what I have done in this recipe. Store-bought or homemade coconut yogurt replaces the traditional animal milk yogurt for a creamy, healthy, dairy-free treat.
Coconut yogurt also adds a delightful depth of flavor!
- 2 cups mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. (If using frozen mango let it defrost first.)
- Divide the blended lassi into popsicle molds and freeze solid.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.