These packable and snackable fruit-sweetened cookies can easily be made in your food processor!
We crave adventures around here. My wanderlust includes making and packing all things snackable. I like to hike but I need motivation, so having a reward like these chewy cranberry walnut cookies is a must!
These decadent cookies are 100% fruit sweetened and pack a ton of energy into a portable size. Forget the pre-made trail mix and granola bars. These cookies put those other options to shame. Not only are they super delicious, they are super easy to make in your food processor bowl with the blade attachment. So get out there and hit the trail.
Preparing Chewy Cranberry Walnut Cookies in Your Food Processor
Recipe yields 24 2-ounce cookies.
Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Add the flour, walnuts, dates, baking powder, and baking soda to your food processor bowl with the blade attachment. Process the ingredients until sandy.
- Add the apricots and process again until pebble size.
- Add the cranberries and pulse them in.
- Add the butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Pulse the ingredients and scrape the sides with a spatula several times until the dough comes together.
- Using a 2-ounce scoop or spoon, portion the batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Use a fork or slotted spatula to gently flatten each cookie.
Bake the cookies for 17 minutes.
Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring them to airtight storage.
Get outside and devour!